Auckland City Highlights
Join us for the day exploring Auckland, the 'City of Sails'.
New Zealand's largest cosmopolitan city.
Nestled between the Waitemata and Manukau Harbours, framed by ancient native rainforests, Auckland is truly a city of contrast.
Experience spectacular views of Auckland from the two extinct volcanoes, Maungakiekie (One Tree Hill) and Maungawhau (Mt Eden).
Other cultural and historical sights include:
- Auckland Museum-Maori cultural performance
- Kelly Tarltons Underwater World
- Sky Tower - the tallest structure in the southern hemisphere with 360° views over Auckland
- Westhaven Marina, Harbour Bridge
- The beaches of the Waitemata Harbour
- Auckland's historic parks and gardens
- America's Cup Sailing
- Bungy off the Bridge
- Sky Jump off the Sky Tower
Journey through the Waitakere Ranges Regional Park , which includes more than 16,000 hectares of native rainforest and coastline.
Enjoy easy walking tracks providing access to beaches, spectacular rocky outcrops, streams, waterfalls and breathtaking vistasof the wild west coast.
Sit back and enjoy:
- Ancient, lush rainforests
- Wild surf beaches
- Fine wines and dining
- The chatter of the gannet colony
- Sensational sunsets